Thursday, March 7, 2013

Open Lanes/Open Minds

I do my best to see and promote 'the good' in all I see.  Is a glass half full or half empty? I really don't care but see water & that there is some. 

A few weeks ago, a new client came and I honestly had that first thought "can he afford this service?" Regardless he was there and to make it to where I work had to have paid in full

This non typical client ended up sharing good words & actions (he tipped very well - yes I have a job where tipping is OK)

My first image was shattered.  I opened my mind again and embraced the unusual & unexpected.

Since I can come off odd and unexpected, that idea is more important

I'm doing what we all can do: Opening minds and opening lanes of acceptance

Closed minds do NOT ease congestion!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment