Sunday, July 7, 2013

Be YOU

First I HAVE to apologize for not sending out my "every other" day affirming message.

Metropolitan Community Church had it's Global Conference I was on the worship team. My role was to ensure all ushers, greeters, servers, etc. where trained and in place for two services each day.

Did you know that about me? I am a Gay man, a Christian person in addition to a blogger.
I say this to be authentic or honest with you and everyone

I do my best in all I do to share who I am and what I do. It's being honest or AUTHENTIC.

When I was Boy Scout I'd say with the others, "I am

  • Trustworthy,
  • Loyal,
  • Helpful,
  • Friendly,
  • Courteous,
  • Kind,
  • Obedient,
  • Cheerful,
  • Thrifty,
  • Brave,
  • Clean,
  • and Reverent.

    Each day I do MY BEST to live by that  law and be authentic in all I do whether it be at my employment or sharing here

    You too can be authentic, be real, Be You






    No comments:

    Post a Comment