Sunday, June 1, 2014

Signs

"Sign sign everywhere a sign, smokin' on the scenery breakin my mind. Do this don't do that can't you read the sign?"  That popular song from the 70's by Five Man Electrical Band pops into my mind far more often than one would think.   It's anti this and that message holds true to much of my life.

There's signs all around us/ME telling or suggesting what to do or not do. Some are worth heading others not so. The signs I pay attention to are the ones my body produces.

  • EAT WELL
  • SLEEP NOW.
  • EXERCISE SAFELY
Others I ignore and won't even note here. I find keeping signs of goodness and affirmation to help me in daily life more than demands. DREAM MORE, PROMOTE HAPPINESS are signs I like to post through quality living and example.

What are the signs you follow or create?



No comments:

Post a Comment