Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Desires

Orihah Mountain Dreamer's book "The Invitation" has a phrase I adore
"I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing"

That's just a part of the poem but the one part I recite almost daily. 

Those who know me personally know I've become a work a holic.  I may look for a twelve step group because of that (OMG That's the 1st step!)

I've only recently began to ask if I'm "meeting my hearts longing" 

Realizing my priorities work is not on the top of the list. Love, the ability to love someone and share that is now "JOB ONE"

What are your desires and are you living them, seeing them and then acting on them?

Let's work on this together - unlock our heart and open up possibilities

Make this one all about YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment