Thursday, June 2, 2016

Using Those Tools

There's a program that refers to 'using the tools laid at your feet" as a way of seeing what you need has been there already.


The L.I.F.E. workshop calls "trusted support" as



Trusted support means having a relationship with someone in which you feel fundamentally safe, supported, and willing to discuss any issues that create worry, anxiety, stress, or other psychological burden to you


Recently I had a few set backs, a good friend moving away, a co worker leaving a position that made work that much more worth it.  Someone I've known for 14 or so years has cancer.

Instead of complaining I called people, went out to where I could talk

When life looks down, lets look around and see whose on our side. Someone always is


No comments:

Post a Comment