Friday, June 22, 2018

This Too

This, too shall pass is often said when something goes not as expected. 

I've learned through a divorce, cancer diagnosis, addiction: things often called bad, don"t last.
I'm OK dating now, cancer was treated and addiction is being addresses

This, too shall pass...

I heard someone offer a retort, good things pass, too.

For those who have read this blog for some time know I believe all things change

Facing a challenge I have seen a pebble feel like a boulder. By facing a problem that pebble will remain a pebble. 

Moving forward I can put that pebble to use and add it to cover the path on this journey

This, too shall pass..

In the musical Godspell there is an appropriate song  By My Side    Please listen to the words







No comments:

Post a Comment