Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Did My Way Work?

Frank Sinatra has a song "My Way" where he sings

Regrets I've had a few
But then again too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each chartered course
Each careful step along the by-way
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Thinking about this I have had more than my fair share of mistakes and looking back it was because I did it My Way.   

A big part of going to school is to learn new ways. Ways of problem solving, ways of experiencing, ways to  grow.   We/I had the opportunity from others  so I wont need to make mistakes. 

Those in recovery are always aware there are other ways of changing behavior 

Doing it MY WAY didn't always work.   I had to fail enough to know OTHER WAYS are OK

Where are you in accepting other ways? Ways of doing something; ways of learning; ways of growing






No comments:

Post a Comment