Sunday, December 23, 2012

Drama Free Zone

Not sure when I heard this but I really like "The only drama I want in my life is on a Broadway stage"

Sure, we all have something going on in our lives, Work, school, finances, family all add to  stresses that can feel like or appear to be DRAMA.

Its our dwelling on it or YIPE:, inviting it into our lives is when drama

I have a few unpleasant things going on in my life but with focus and wise action, I do my best to keep the problems from going "on stage" & reducing that drama

One definition of drama is "Constantly telling other people about ones problems or commenting on others"

IMHO, it's OK to complain or comment, its when we go on & on, like a one poorly written play, it's not wise to see 2x.


Let's look at what's good, enlightening  affirming and upbeat in our lives and others. Put them in those foot lights and see how the  drama ends





No comments:

Post a Comment