Thursday, February 14, 2013

You're the One

February 14 is Valentines day:  Regardless of it's background or tie to a saint, it's become common to boldly express the love of two people

We LGBTQA people can and need to do that along with all people,

As Sandi Patti sings "Love in Any Language"  the words in her song ring true


Je t'aime
Te amo
Ya ti-bya lyu blyu
Ani o hevet oth kha
I love you

The sounds are all as different
As the lands from which they came
And though our words are all unique
Our hearts are still the same

Be sure to tell not just some one but YOURSELF "I love you" then sharing that care with others is fluid

When I read the statistics of how many people read each entry, my heart skips due to your love of reading these bits of affirmation.

Please do share this and subscribe

PS. I love you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment