Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Helping

This may sound like it's about me and not keeping with the theme "It's not all about me" yet here it is

I do something each year to help others and I could use help from you guys
Riding my bicycle 170 miles from Miami Florida to Key West in the Smart Ride

It provides money for seven agencies to get care for people with HIV/AIDS

Please donate what you can and I'll write each donors name on a plaque attached to my bike so you'll ride with me

https://thesmartride.org/participant-home-page/?tsr_id=223


When we (I) give of my time or money I feel a sence of accomplishing something.

I can assure you that the SMART Ride does just that.

Hows this for an example: one of the seven beneficiaries was able to hire someone who works tirelesly getting people good care. That would NOT have happened without donations to the SMART ride

Let's be altruistic together and give


No comments:

Post a Comment