Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I ADORE ME

Lately I've been "beating myself up" for making major life changes and it got me to think "I'm not worth..."
To heck with that! I am and you are worth goodness, happiness and love

I was reading in The Body about self hate/self love

"What if I make a mistake and embarrass myself?" "Maybe I could have done it before, but it's too late now." "I'll never be able to do it, so what's the point of trying?" Everyone hears negative "voices" in their heads

love That was ME to a point until while chatting with a friend it hit me "I am worth all the good things I plan"

As an almost 55 yr old queer man living with HIV and 17 yrs sober I foolishly thought "who would love me?"  

I do!  I love me. I adore the struggles I've had, set backs and more so the gains in life

I adore me and you too


No comments:

Post a Comment