Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Moving On

Have you  had "one of those days?"  Well I've been having "one of those days" for three weeks.

Without going into detail the two words that resonate CONSTANT CHANGES fill my angst

People have passed on, classes changed, a new doctor, rejection email, major house repairs, etc

Thank goodness I have a decent therapist to go over details yet small changes build up.

Last night I attend a concert where Aaron Copeland's "Fanfare for Common Man" was played two times.   That is one piece of music that brings peace to my confusion. Twice that performed Fanfare.

It helped me concrete a few decisions and I'm ready to move on.   Join me on moving on too please

Let's lets fear, confusion, other peoples ignorance not hold us/me back




No comments:

Post a Comment