Sunday, January 27, 2019

You, You, Your’s

Recently I sat in a seminar "What's your brand?" and it made me think: me-Robert H is a person with many strengths, beliefs, actions, knowledge, backstory and experiences.  Am I a product with a BRAND?   I looked up the word and found mostly business responses.  Yet one left me pondering.
On emotivebrand.com I read   

I like to think of the definition of Brand simply as “a promise”.  

All good and well but can I have a brand to identify ME?  I say YES.  My brand is Writer with honesty and thoughtfulness   Of course there is more to me like brother, son, queer, faith oriented and outgoing. 

Another way to look at a persons brand is their story, YOUR STORY.

One way to look at a persons brand, YOUR brand is to ask "what is it that makes you, you? What is your story"

Think about it and please comment in the box on this blog



No comments:

Post a Comment