Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Know Know Know

Today, June 27 is "National HIV Testing Day" at least in the USA

HIV knows no racial or cultural barriers.  As a tester, I see all sorts of people, queer, non queer (aka 'straight') male & female.

One person said on facebook "I've been with my guy for  a year, we don't need to be tested"

I responded, "are you in each others company 24/7? "  If not, take the test: your life matters




I made a mistake over 20 years ago & found I am HIV enhanced.
Sure I love my life, my work, my guy but if I could turn back time, I would.

Greatfully I have support, a good doctor, a home; job etc.

Some people don't and the SMART ride funds agencies that help people who need it

Remember, it's not about ME but I'm peddling my positive self 167 miles on a bicycle this November


SMART Ride 9   Rider R. J. Hadley #223
 





 
                                                            www.pospeds.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment