Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's Affirming


 If you've noticed I haven't blogged here for a few days. Not due to lack of interest or topics but in a wonderful way like you, I've been busy and that's AFFIRMING.

Two nights ago I got to see the Miami Ballet Company perform "Fire & Ice"
Watching the human spirit tell a story on stage with such finesse was AFFIRMING

Last week, the man my sister was dating passed and at his funeral, 100's of his motorcycle friends led a funeral parade that will be remembered and that's AFFIRMING.

In 8 days I head away from the Sunshine State to checkout two universities where I plan on finishing off my next degree and that's AFFIRMING

This past weekend, a former employer and friend planed and put forth another dynamic wedding and his company and blog is blooming  That's totally AFFIRMING (http://thewedplanners.com/)

Just 20 days from today I along with 500 other SMART friends will journey from Miami to Key West to raise funds for people with HIV/AIDS and that too, with YOUR help is AFFIRMING



Tell me reader, what's AFFIRMING in your life?  Use the link on the right side of this page to tell me.



https://www.thesmartride.org/8/pledge/pages/223/

No comments:

Post a Comment