Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Believe It Or Not

Years and I mean YEARS ago a TV show "The Greatest American Hero" had a theme song with these words

"Look at what's happened to me, I can't believe it myself
Suddenly I'm on top of the world, should have been somebody else.

"Believe it or not I'm walking on air
I never thought  I could be so free...

"Believe it not it's just me"

Ever feel like that when a good thing happens or comes along? It's easy to dismiss it "Should have been somebody else"

Well, good things do come our way and more often when we plan them, hope for them and act on them


In 1994 I was told I'd have "at most" five years to live"  Now, in 2013 I'm pursuing a masters degree, work with some wonderful people and share an affirming blog message


Believe it or not it is YOU too who can feel so free. 












No comments:

Post a Comment