Thursday, October 24, 2013

Get Happy

What's more uplifting than a song?  A simple one with a simple tune that's easy to remember and just about anyone can sing along brings happiness.

"Come on world there's a song that we're signing, 
Come on get happy
A whole lot of love is what we'll be bringing
We'll make you happy

"We got a dream to we go traveling together
We spread a little loving and we'll keep moving on
Something always happens whenever we're together
We get a happy feeling when we're signing a song"

I do my best to start each day with a little song, sometimes singing to my puppy

When I do automatically what ever is on my mind seems simple and easy to work through

Even Rogers and Hammerstein told us via the King and I

"When ever I feel afraid I whistle a happy tune..."

How about you and I sing a good song Don't worry if your not good enough for anyone else to hear, 
Just sign, sign a song











No comments:

Post a Comment