Monday, September 24, 2012

Today's the Day

For those who subscribe or otherwise have been following me. you know my home was broken into & robbed. That was two weeks ago.

This evening, I heard four distinct gunshots within one block of my home

I thought about moving after the  break in & then life sort of felt normal

This large two bedroom place is very affordable. I have a large back yard, wonderful neighbor and decent land lord.

Besides that moving itself is stressful.   This is not an easy desicion but one I need to make.  Going back to the "Island City" of Wilton Manors would bring me MUCH closer to work, shopping and going out. Rent will be significantly higher.

This grad student working part time takes all this into account.

Regardless, today is the day I'll make it happen



No comments:

Post a Comment