Friday, September 14, 2012

Upbeat Always?

I got a few messages about how I seem to stay upbeat both through this blog and in real life.

Simple, I CHOOSE happiness. As in my previous post "I'm Still Here"  I pointed out some hardships yet I CHOOSE happiness.  Debby Downer doesn't fit how I live my life.

By reading affirming messages like "‎"There is something within us that says 'I can' - and at this point, the moment you say, 'I can,' something begins to change." Frank Richelieu makes all the difference.

Let's find ways to support each other, see the good and affirm it then LIVE it too




1 comment:

  1. It's always wonderful to see how you manage to have a kind word or a smile for everyone. Your positive attitude and your caring spirit make you an inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete