Monday, September 10, 2012

Worth Repeating

In my line of work both as my vocation and avocation(s) I come across the words that generate negativity.

Words DO bring action and actions are the outward appearance we show others (and thus our selves)

Someone asked "R.J. you've been through a rough spell this past week and looking back, a lot of your life has some major downturns (HIV/AIDS, broken bones, addiction, loosing money on start up businesses, relationship failures) HOW DO YOU KEEP an upbeat attitude and life?

For me, it's mind over matter or better said, what matters more is what I mind!!

One of the top 10 Buddha quotes is this
 “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world"

My real life hero, Troy Perry has said and says often "Keep the main thing the main thing"

Today, my main thing is keeping a good out look, focusing on being happy and upbeat and hoping that you can & will too



Please, help me help others


This November I'm riding from Miami to Key West to raise money for agencies that help people with HIV/AIDS
SMART Ride 9  Rider #223





No comments:

Post a Comment