Sunday, July 15, 2012

Goodness Me/Goodness You

In the movie "Cider House Rules" the children are sent to  bed with this saying

Goodnight, you princes of Maine, you kings of New England

 No, there was no hope of either but saying so sure can help build dreams

Another  quote I like comes from an organization that played a big part in my childhood and developed me 
 to be the person I am.
 Paraphrased it goes "Have I kept my honor bright? Can I guiltless sleep tonight? Have I done and have I dared, everything to be prepared?"  - Lord Baydon Powell

I'll admit to times of being selfish and all it got me was no where. Now I give what  I can, when I can and as much as I can.

"Share your cheerished ideas with those who will also cherish them"- Alan Cohen


 

This November I'm riding by bicycle from Miami to Key West to raise money for agencies that help people with HIV/AIDS

SMART Ride 9   Rider R. J. Hadley #223


No comments:

Post a Comment