Thursday, July 5, 2012

Gratitude

One thing I really like about Facebook & my friends there is the diversity we all share.
Some are dear friends I keep in contact with, others work mates who help passing time interesting while we share our respective roles, some are through my church: these are spread around the world!, some are activists like me and my family of course

I'm thankful for each of them in a different way.  Each person, much like a snowflake adds a unique out look and perspective on life and I hold each one near my thoughts.

I'm thankful for days like today when a nation, the USA comes together in such different ways to celebrate an independence.

This evening while riding on the Mussette for a fireworks cruise,  talking with strangers (defined as friends who haven't met yet) was a treat. 





It's been said that the two words with THE most powerful meaning are "Thank You" so to you I say them with glee and respect


I'm also greatful I can still ride my bike after 14 broken bones, two titanian pins and other maladies


SMART Ride 9   Rider R. J. Hadley #223

No comments:

Post a Comment