Friday, August 24, 2012

Love Yourself


Self love doesn't require a crowd or a partner, a plan or a purpose. Some of the best loving is just being with okay with you.

When I'm really down,  it's remembering I'm overall a great guy.  Although I'm not working in the field I studied for what I do helps people create ways to make wise choices & live better (ideally)

Not too long ago I met a wonderful man & we planned a future. Turns out he's not who he said he was and I can honestly say there were feelings of hurt: I'm beyond those now and enjoying new people

If your single, embrace it. If partnered, show that love often.   In the end it's all about love & know I love YOU my readers.

I REALLY love those who can donate to my efforts in helping others on this years SMART Ride
http://tiny.cc/RJridesagain

No comments:

Post a Comment