Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Never Settle


Truth be told, I never settle.       I always try to be a little better than the day before and if I fail I try and I try again. I never settled on my job, school, career, weight or on my love life.

If we appreciate the individuality of our walk in the world we set the energetic tone which will help us to be all we can. We don’t need to wonder why our lives aren’t like someone else’s; we will be busy appreciating our own expression. We are loveable as we are. If we seek to be authentic, honoring the holiness of our self as we know it, we will shift into flow. When we are in flow we are connected to the source. What could be bigger, in more alignment, or truer than that? 

“There is no future to be found in playing small. Never settle for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” -Nelson Mandela

Right now, I wont settle until my goal of $1,250 is met

http://tiny.cc/RJRidesforAIDS


No comments:

Post a Comment