Tuesday, August 28, 2012

You Is

I really love the line from "The Help" where Miss Aibileen Clark tells the young Skeeter Phelan
"You  is kind, you is smart, you is important"

Truer words were never spoken and apply to every one.

So often I hear people put down or find fault in others: well we all have faults, even I do

Who cares? When we/I stop looking at faults but what's good in people, I can't help but keep on seeing and acting on that feeling.

At least once a month on Facebook I post something like "Did you know I love & care about you and I do mean YOU?"

I cant say how many times I get a message "I needed to hear that today"

You don't have to say it outright but try to think it about others today

"You is kind, you is smart, you is important"


I'm 18% closer to my goal, please help someone who is IMPORTANT live a healthy life


No comments:

Post a Comment