Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reach Out

"You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running"

Ever have one of those days when you just needed a hand, some help?  So many times we/i hear 'buckle down & face your own fears" while other times WE need to seek help.  

That's when the word altruism comes to mind.  I  can offer help in terms of a caring word, financial support, a prayer & such.  Those gifts or skills we have can help others.

Seeing a need in ourselves to ask others though takes gumption an pluck.

Those are the times when we can and dare I say SHOULD follow the old Bell System commercial: "reach out touch someone"   A word, sage advise even a hug can help


It's when we offer a hand to help some one else, ,our own self gets lifted as well



No comments:

Post a Comment