Thursday, August 2, 2012

Trust

"Trust me, I'm from the government!!"  I always got a kick out of that line/joke..

I do however trust most people. It's left me feeling hurt more than once but hey, it's all a growth process.

From Disney's version of  "The Jungle Book"   Kaa, a giant python tries to lure Mowgli into trusting him with this song

Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes and trust in me
You can sleep safe and sound
Knowing I am around

Slip into silent slumber
Sail on a silver mist
Slowly and surely your senses
Will cease to resist

Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes and trust in me

I have NO reason to NOT trust a snake since non have ever harmed me. However, I do know some are poisonous as are some people in our lives

It's learning to not hear a song but hear  a persons heart to trust them

Until proven otherwise I TRUST you





No comments:

Post a Comment