Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Share




The true gift of getting what you give is truly a blessing in disguise. Know that you teach others by your actions, so do as you would have them do and you will lead by example. That is how you turn karma towards your advantage, my friends.

I wish I knew how to hold inspirational seminars because I am pretty sure I would be so far good as to turn everyone into my equal, watch them surpass me of their own volition, and then I would have a plethora of teachers to learn from for the rest of my joyous life. I can't think of a better way of living.

Sharing really is caring. 

Who will YOU share this with?

I know that in November, I'll be sharing my ability to ride  my bicycle and help others

R. J. Hadley

This November I'm riding from Miami to Key West to raise money for agencies that help people with HIV/AIDS
SMART Ride 9  Rider #223
 

No comments:

Post a Comment